Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yuck stomach bug : P

Hey Everyone!
So sorry it's been forever since my last post, I know you've all missed me so much!
I just returned from Park Creek Camp (pretty much the best camp in California.) and from visiting my Grandparents.  But I came back with this stupid stomach bug.  Aw well at least I'm better now, but while I was sick I discovered the wonderful world of Jamba Juice!  I am pretty much in love with that stuff!!! My favorite smoothie so far is the Banana Berry!
 At the moment Nana and Papa John are visiting from Thailand.  And tomorrow is their last day :( :( :(
Well I'm gonna miss them a lot.
But my Aunt Steph and cousins are coming soon so that will be pretty fun!  And then I am off to Oregon!!!  Well I will have to do dishes (yay...) I will pop on when I get a chance!!!
BYE my adoring fans!!!
- Jaida's 'da bomb
 

No comments: