Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween in Oz

For the third year in a row, we decided to dress in theme. This year was Wizard of Oz.






Our little cowardly lion preferred to trick or treat without his mane.


Okay, so I see Dorothy, the wicked witch, the scare crow, and the lion.
But who is Jaida supposed to be?
Cocktail party Barbie?


No, she's Glinda the good witch. But if you haven't had the pleasure of seeing "Wicked", then you won't recognize her in her "Popular" dress.

We couldn't find a Glinda costume that Jaida liked, so I made one.
Yes, me.
No, I don't really sew.
But I sewed that.

I know Dash doesn't belong in Oz, but this picture of Maya with her best friend Trey was just too cute not to include!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Love the costumes!!! But just looking at Ryan makes me itch! And I totally "get" Noah. I wouldn't want to wear the mane either. :)

Team Osborne said...

Pam I'm so proud of the dress you made! Wow! Everyone looks great!

John and Coleen said...

You come up with the best costumes. I knew right off who Jaida was. Great dress! I'm with Noah on the mane. Has Maya learned to sing Over the Rainbow? Trey is totally cute. Love the pics of all of you.

Angie said...

Maya is the cutest, little "Dorothy" I have ever seen!

Tim and Kristin said...

Pam...call sign "Broom Rider"