Friday, January 9, 2009

Enjoying a few gifts

I just wanted to share a few of my favorite photos of everyone with just a sampling of the nice gifts they received for Christmas.

This picture of Noah cracks me up.  These are his first footie pajamas and he appears quite intrigued by them.  Look at that face!

Maya had been riding just a tricycle until Santa brought her this new bike.  You can't tell that she likes it at all!

Ryan got Guitar Hero for Christmas, but even in the picture, you can see that Jaida is claiming it for herself.  I don't know who loves it (or plays it) more.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Guitar Hero is so much fun! Have you tried it? We played Rock Band on New Year's Eve and the whole family had a blast!

Anonymous said...

When I play Guitar Hero, I really believe that I'm a rock star! I love that game. Man, the Voltin house is the place to be! Wii... Guitar Hero... what next?