Saturday, January 24, 2009

What's new

For Ryan, it's a brand new laminated socket for his prosthesis.  It's lightweight, durable, and stylish too!


For Pam, it's a trip to repair shop and a couple of days in a rental car, thanks to a young man who rear-ended my minivan at an intersection.  (No injuries, thankfully.)



For Jaida, it's a cute new 'do and highlights.


For Maya, it's a couple of clementines shoved under her shirt, thanks to big sister.


For Noah, it's nothing new.  He's still just a mess!


2 comments:

Teal said...

That was a cute post!! I always love the pics, even though I get to see you guys...I never think to ask Ryan to show me his leg (or lack of...:)

John and Coleen said...

Ryan looks great on his board. The kids are getting so big. Miss you all. Keep those pics coming.
Love you lots,
Mom & John