Saturday, November 6, 2010

We did it again!

We just can't resist dressing up as a family for Halloween. This year Ryan decided on our theme months in advance. But for some reason, I was still putting together the final pieces before we walked out the door for the Fall Festival. Oi!


Did you spot everyone?
Because Jaida's costume always seems to be just a little harder to call.
(And Huey, not in costume, appears to be retching on the lawn. Lovely.)


Is it a little clearer now? She's Great Shape Barbie.
It might be the last year that she agrees to play our little game. It's getting harder and harder to find a costume she's willing to wear for us and she keeps threatening to "go out on her own".


There's Jessie! Yo-de-le-hee-hoo!


And Buzz in action--to infinity and beyond!


Have you ever seen a cuter alien?
You have saved our lives, we are eternally grateful!


Need a closer look? I thought so.

I couldn't find a costume small enough for Hope, so I had to make it. Looking back, perfectionist that I am, I wish I had made the eyes horizontal ovals, instead of circles....
But Ryan keeps reminding me that she is recognizable and that is the point.
Not to mention, like I said before, I was putting this together the day she was supposed to wear it, so I'm lucky I got anything done at all.


Even though I don't look like the Bo Peep in the movie,
everyone knew who I was.
And Ryan went so far as to shave the sweet retirement goatee he'd been growing since "Woody doesn't have a beard!"




Another Halloween and fun was had by all!


2 comments:

A Brown said...

Oh my goodness!!! It looks like y'all had a blast!! Sam and I LOVE the costumes!

Anonymous said...

For a split second, from your title, I thought maybe you were pregnant again! LOL