Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun

Some of you may remember the pirate family from last year.


Well, we all dressed in theme again this year.  But this year we were super-heroes!




All our trick-or-treaters loved it, but they loved our little Incredible Hulk most of all.  Lots of people even asked to take his picture.  Luckily, Texas is one of the few places where you can go shirtless and shoeless on Halloween night without freezing to death!



I have a lot of updates that I want to post, but I thought I could stall a little longer with these pictures of our Halloween costumes.  Enjoy!




Pop Quiz:  Without looking up at the pictures, did you notice anything different about Jaida?  (Besides the fact that she's taller than me!)

8 comments:

My Family said...

Yes she got her braces off! I love Noah's costume so awesome, everyone looked great. So fun

Sarah said...

No braces...yeah! The family looks great and Noah does win in the cute category!

RoseAnn said...

I have to admit the first thing that caught my eye was that Jaida was taller than you! ;) Congrats on getting the tin grin removed!

All the costumes look great!

Noah's coloring makes him look like he already overindulged. LOL

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought that she could not get any prettier. Boom!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful family! Jaida, how did you get so tall and so grown so quickly? What a beautiful smile.

Shannon

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my super hero family! Yes, Noah definitely wins the costume contest and Jaida definitely wins the beauty pageant. Little Miss Congeniality! You guys better keep a close eye on her when she gets to high school, next year!

John and Coleen said...

Besides the fact that my granddaughter is now taller than both mom and Nana, that beautiful smile jumps right out. The whole superhero family looks great but your right the little green hulk stole the scene. Pam, highschool is just around the corner. What fun.

Anonymous said...

I've decided that though I think Little Hulk is absolutely adorable, he's also kinda creepy looking. I think it's the eyebrows!