Saturday, October 4, 2008

Reason #973 Why I Have the Best Husband in the World

So, one day I was sitting around missing my friends. And I told my husband, "I miss my friends, I wish I could go see them." He said, "You should go." I said, "You're crazy. You're about to have hand surgery and I need to be here." He said, "I'll be fine. You go. You deserve it." So, just six days after he had hand surgery, I boarded a plane for North Carolina and went. I brought Noah, because he's the neediest, and Ryan stayed home with the girls. All my friends' husbands are deployed, so it was very much like it was when we were all surviving the last deployment together. No men, just women and babies. Lots of babies. Lots of talking. Lots of laughing. A little bit of crying. I'm so glad I went. And I'm so glad I have a husband who encourages me to do what I need to do and is willing to manage the house while I am gone.

Click to play Check out my Smilebox
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


If you would like a copy of one of the slideshow pictures, email me!

6 comments:

Allison said...

I heard about your trip and can I tell you how jealous I was that I missed you guys! The pictures are great and you do have an awesome husband for 'letting' you go like that!!

Anonymous said...

When are you guys planning your next trip to Oregon?

My Family said...

It was so awesome to see you both. I am very much looking fwd to my trip out there in Dec. Let me tell you that is a terrible picture of me with all of the girls. Miss you guys!

John and Coleen said...

Loved the pictures. You needed that trip. We knew from the beginning that Ryan was a great guy. He's very thoughtful, loving and #1.

Team Osborne said...

Ryan, YOU are the man! Thanks for taking such good care of my sis! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

What a great gift! I am glad you had such a nice time Pam!

All the best,
Shannon Rubin