Friday, April 17, 2009

Drama, Drama, Drama!

Well hello people currently on our blog!!!  Guess whoooo!
That's right it's:
Jaida the Supah Star!
Did you all miss me? 
It's been a while since I've posted, I know you guys have been DYING to hear from me, am I right??  
Well no worries cause' here I am!  
Lemme give you a run down on what's been happening lately:
I'm not sure if you know, Mom may have told you, but I am currently taking a lead role (one of the lead roles) in our school's theater production: TALES OF THE TANGLED TRESSES!!  I play Hilda a sassy hair dresser who listens and talks about all these random fairy tale princesses that wander into my boss' salon.  I won't give you too much info,  you'll just have to see it for yourself.  If you would like to receive ticket to San Antonio, just list your names in my comment box and I'll sent you the flight money right away so you can come down to my school and check out the play.  Hahaha...no.    Better yet... maybe my Mom could record it and post it on here or something.  
Down at my school there happens to be drama on and off the stage, but I won't get into it.  That's middle school.  
Summer is approaching at a dangerously fast speed, and once I finish flying around the world I'll be coming back here and going to HIGHSCHOOL I am a little bit nervous but I'm sure it'll be lots of fun!  
Just wanted to pop in and say hi!!  Got to go check my Facebook!  Peace!  :D
- Famous Jaida

1 comment:

Angie said...

Jaida, I can't believe you're almost to highschool. I'm not ready for you to grow up. You're my little Jaida-Boo! Hmmm...sassy hair dresser. Quite fitting! :) Love you!