Sunday, September 21, 2008

Maya's Birthday Extravaganza

Our little Miss Maya will be three years old Tuesday, but we celebrated in style with a big birthday party on Saturday.  I don't know if I was overdoing it because we didn't do much for her birthday last year, or if I just like punishing myself.  It doesn't matter either way, because the party was a success and the birthday girl had a great time!  We had a big inflatable bounce house and slide in the backyard and a magician performed tricks, made balloon animals, and painted faces.  We ate pizza, ice cream, and cupcakes, and no one got hurt when we took a bat to the piñata.  The only downer was the mosquitos, but we survived.  A good time was had by all, and Maya appreciates all the nice gifts she received.  Thank you!

Maya makes a wish!

Daddy helps Maya with the piñata.

Maya shows off her face artwork.

Jaida and a friend have balloon tiaras.

The big girls didn't escape without a face painting.

Maya prefers to view the magic show from her sister's lap.

Noah hopes no one will notice that he's shoving a second cupcake into his mouth.

Noah found someone's ice cream on the kid's table and didn't want it to go to waste.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I like the pinata...much less traumatic than an animal! ;) Looks like everyone had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Maya looks like such a big girl... an independent little lady! Wish I could've been there.

Allison said...

Happy Birthday, Maya! I'll always remember her birthday b/c Chaz's birthday is the same day! She looks like such a big girl! So cute!

Team Osborne said...

Happy Birthday Maya!!! Pam you really did go all out!!! Maya the little lady...

Vanessa said...

Hi Pam,
Not sure if you remember me. We met 2 years ago and Mike & Jennie's in NC. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that your kids are beautiful and I love reading about your family and Ryan's progress. You both are an inspiration!
Vanessa Viles