Sunday, June 22, 2008

Back from South Bend

Ryan, Jaida and I just returned from a quick weekend trip to South Bend, Indiana. We were there for the wedding of our good friends Tim & Kristin and were fortunate to spend time with so many wonderful people that we know from our time in Twentynine Palms. The wedding was beautiful and took place on the campus of the University of Notre Dame. What a campus! The Basilica of the Sacred Heart was amazing! And we were just thrilled to be in such a beautiful place witnessing such a beautiful event. We flew in and out of Chicago so we made a little time to check out Navy Pier. The weekend went by too fast, but we're so glad we went.

Maya and Noah had to stay home this time, but they got to stay with my sister, Angie. Angie is one of those aunts that never stops spoiling the babies and they loved every second of it. Between letting Maya share her bed at night and holding Noah constantly, I'm sure I'll have some work on my hands getting them back to our routine. But that's what aunts are for I guess, and a little spoiling never killed anyone. Besides she took some really cute pictures of my kids this weekend. Check them out!


I have other things I've been meaning to post about, but all the traveling from the last three days has left me pretty tired. I'll try to catch up soon. Until then... Love, Pam

4 comments:

RoseAnn said...

Great Pictures!

Glad you had a good time in Indiana and Chicago.

Ryan, I love your shirt on Navy Pier! ;)

My Family said...

Love the videos they were very cute. Maya's video was awesomely funny!

Anonymous said...

Love the hot pink dress Pam!!

Mary Meg

Anonymous said...

i def feel like destroying that little girls pussy! I'd break her in half!