Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! YAY!!!

Hey Hey everyone!!!
It's Jaida your favorite teenager EVER!
It's official.  For those of you who don't know today was my 13th Birthday!
YAY!!
 Today was pretty much awesome.   Mom took me to EZ's Grill and I gotta tell ya they have the BEST burgers ever!!!!  Then Mom, Dad, and me saw the movie Kung Fu Panda!
It was very funny and had a very interesting ending, but I won't spoil anything!
Mom and me both went to the mall after words.
All together it was a very nice day and I am very happy to be thirteen! (finally!!!)
Well that's it for now!!!  Talk to ya later people!!! Adios!!
- Jaida the Teenager
P.S. Thanks for all the comments on my last blog entry.  It's always nice to hear what people think about my blogging!! : D

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad to hear you had a great birthday Jaida! Hard to believe you are a teenager now...it was great seeing you last weekend!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday, Jaida! Love your blog :)

Chaz, Allison and kids

My Family said...

We are happy that you had a great birthday. I can't believe that you are such an old fart already. We miss all of you. Happy Birthday old lady! ;)

RoseAnn said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday, Jaida!

I think you're in Indiana this weekend. I hope you're having a good time!

Now you have to come over and comment on *my* blog: randrandrandr.blogspot.com ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Jaida!

Sounds like you had a pretty fun day.

Love, Mary Meg and Justin