Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hey it's your favorite person!!!

Hey People!
It's Jaida your favorite teenager EVER!!! Well....almost teenager!! : P June 18th is coming up and yours truly is gonna be 13!!! Last Friday (the 13th) I had my birthday party. Me and my two awesome friends (Tia and Taylor) went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch and then did lots of shopping at the mall! What can I say? A girls gonna do what a girls gotta do!!!
I also have been taking photography classes. Maybe when I grow up I will be a famous photographer?? Who knows! Just remember my name 'cause you might be hearing it a lot in the future ; )
I am majorly excited about Timmy O's wedding next weekend!!! I am so happy I will be seeing the "fam" again!! (or at least most of it). It's gonna be a crazy wedding!!! And I am looking forward to the reception party!!! I like parties!!!
Well that's 'bout it for now. I will try to keep bloggin'! Bye People!!
- Jaida :)

5 comments:

Tim and Kristin said...

Hi Jaida and Voltin Family!

Happy (almost) birthday! Kristin and I can't wait to see you all!

Love,
Tim and Kristin

RoseAnn said...

I can't believe you are going to be a teenager any day now!

I bet your mom and dad are cringing because paybacks are heck! LOL

Have fun at the wedding!

MamaSchork said...

Girl, you are rockin' it! Happy Birthday. I just love you to bits and will see you in a few days...you are killing me with your blogging! I love it! You are my favorite person!

Gary and Ruth said...

Hey Jaida,

Hope you had a great Birthday! Did you get our card? We're excited about your visit next month!

Love you,
Grandpa & Mama Ruth

Anonymous said...

AWWSH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!

I may not be around 24/7, but you could've at least let me know of this! I would've come along by mehself! I woulda pretended to just runinto you guyz, but I guess I misshed it! Jaida Scott, you are uninvited from meh own party! Jk jk.

Anyways, hope I can talk to ya soon, or at least go shopping for school clothes together or something. I've been stuck in the grasp of changing and cleaning up after my babeh sista... HELP ME! So, ttyl, maybe do a little this and that of Nintendogs...

- Sarah ya 3rd bestest friend... -pouts-

P.S. - My new and official E-Mail is TomaQuinxIII@yahoo.com (It wont be changin' for awhile now, it's my name in Aztec...)