Monday, June 30, 2008

Hey-lo my Adoring Fans!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I know all my awesome fans have missed me!!! (hee hee)
Mom and Dad left for Canada this morning. Yippee... They left me though!!!! (that is SO unfair!!) They should be gone for  'bout a week.  (Whoo Hoo!!! Party Time!!! Just kidding)
But my aunt Rhonda is  here so I am having fun.  Tomorrow I am going to Six Flags. (YAY!!!!!)  I am really excited.
Well I will post as soon as I can!!!  Maybe I will post some pictures too......
- Jaida the Awesome-ist

2 comments:

RoseAnn said...

Have a great time at Six Flags! Is Rhonda going with you? If so, leave her on the ground with the kids. She used to get motion sick and you'd probably need a few barf bags for some of those rides. ;)

Also, thank you for the thank you card! ;)

Angie said...

Hey Sweetie,

Sounds like you're having quite the adventurous summer. Maybe you won't be such a chicken at Six Flags this time. All that big talk and then hours of tea cups and carousels! BOO! Just kidding. Kind of. :) Well, I love you, girl. Have fun.

P.s. I'd have to argue with your self appointed title The Awesome-est. But I'll definitely give you "The Awesome-est-runner up."